Equinix Developer Forum
Keep it simple and friendly.
- Be friendly, helpful, and respectful. In other words, treat others as you'd like to be treated
- Avoid posting in CAPITAL letters - we can still hear you!
- Post your question once, in the forum that is the closest fit.
- Stay on topic in the threads. If you have a new question, post a new thread.
- Provide as many details in your original post as possible, this helps us act faster!
- Using the forum for advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
- Linking to outside files hosted on questionable servers
- Spamming multiple boards with the same topic.
Please do not include any of the following material:
- Anything that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities)
- Anything under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Any personal contact details such as phone numbers or addresses
We will ensure to respond as soon as possible, but in-case you did not hear back from us for more than a week, send an email to email@example.com
Verizon SDI Enables Enterprise Network Connectivity for Equinix Customers
October 08 2019
As enterprises expand their IT resources beyond corporate data centers, they require fast, secure, reliable connections to colocation centers and…Read more