COLLABORATE TO INNOVATE
What We Offer
Equinix Forum offers online discussions, that provides a place for developers to engage, post or comment on questions, and get peer-to-peer support.
Forum Member Guidelines
Keep it Simple & friendly
- Be friendly, helpful, and respectful. In other words, treat others as you'd like to be treated.
- Avoid posting in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS - we can still hear you!
DO's and DONT's
- DO Post your question once, in the forum that is the closest fit. Keep it relevant!
- DO provide more details in your original post to avoid delays in response.
- DO NOT jump on an existing post to ask a question about a different topic; create a new post instead.
- DO NOT include any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- DO NOT include any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
- DO NOT include any file or link to a file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- DO NOT include any duplicate posts, spam messages, or posts repeated excessively on one or more boards.
- DO NOT share your personal phone numbers or addresses (to protect privacy).